Monday, January 5, 2015

Brain Posts Topic Schedule 2015

Happy New Year to All! Hoping everyone has a healthy, happy and productive year in 2015.

I have been working on a topic list for 2015. I will be following my pattern of focusing on a specific brain research topic each month.

During the month I will post primarily on that topic after reviewing relevant research abstracts and manuscripts.

The topic list is taken from areas showing the most reader interest as well as covering area not recently reviewed.

I occasionally post off topic when a specific issue of importance arises.

The topic outline for 2015 will be:
January: Diet, Weight Loss and the Brain
February: Exercise
March: Parenting
April: Attention deficit disorder
May: Conduct disorder
June: Alzheimer's disease
July: Bipolar disorder
August: Social anxiety disorder
September: Migraine headaches
October: Neuropsychology
November: Brain imaging
December: Genetics

Brain Posts aims to select brain research relevant to translation to better clinical care for brain disorders.

Additionally, the blog provides an incentive for me to continue reading, learning and trying to keep up with key brain research advances.

Today's photo is from my files of an edited photo from the Rhema church Christmas lights.

Follow me on Twitter WRY999

0 comments:

Post a Comment